Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ok, turn off the cold!!



Hi everyone,

Can you believe, yesterday is was 24 degrees with a 30 below wind chill. And believe me the wind was blowing. Brrrrrr. So, it's a good day to stay in with some coffee, by the way did I ever tell you how much I love my coffee? Yum! Anyway, that's my triple "C" plan for the day.
Coffee, comforter, and cross stitch.
I will be working on some smalls today as gifty items for exchanges and friends. I'm going to run my hands through the silks and fabrics (oooo-ahhhhhh) and pick out some lovely colors to work with. This is such a wonderful addiction to have isn't it!
I will post photos later.
Have a super, great day and I hope the weather is beautiful where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!